This week, I realized that although I gave you guys a short recap of SXSW 2014 never showed the HtS audience the footage from my discussion on the “Life Automation For Entrepreneurs” panel. Here’s the description of the panel:
Join Dave Asprey, Veronica Belmont & Maneesh Sethi as they discuss automating your life while running your business. Running a startup is an intense, all-consuming undertaking and new entrepreneurs have a hard time keeping up with the demands of their business and maintaining their relationships, social life, family, health, etc. In this panel, we’ll be discussing creative ways to utilize technology to automate your life while you are running your business. Moderated by Stephanie Burns.
Things to look for:
- How Veronica uses apps to automate her life (6:05)
- The strange reason you have so little willpower (12:40)
- The system I use for automating my email (13:40)
- How to get over the fear of losing control when delegating responsibilities (20:13)
- The secret to reducing decision fatigue (22:15)
- The 3 most important things to automate (32:40)
- How to choose a great assistant (40:39)
- In total, there’s over an hour of really great content on the best strategies for streamlining your life.
(The introductions stop around 5:30)
Check it out and tell me what you think!