I’ve published four books,
started an NGO, and
traveled the world
My Name is Maneesh Sethi
Hey there—I’m Maneesh Sethi. The guy on the donkey.
2) I’ve founded several companies, including one that has allowed me to travel the world since 2010, completely outsourced. This business was featured on the 4 Hour Workweek Blog. Check out the video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1merER1zVFg.
3) I have been traveling around the world since 2008, starting companies, freelancing, outsourcing, and building online businesses. Inspired by the 4 Hour Workweek, I’ve built businesses that earn enough income, completely outsourced, to allow me to live without working.
4) I was featured on the cover of India’s biggest tabloid, Sunday Mid Day.
6) I’ve lectured at universities and conferences around the world. See my presentation on Running A Distributed Digital Nomad Business from the Art Institute of Vancouver. I presented at Persuasions ’08, a Persuasive Technology conference in Oulu, Finland. I presented my paper The Changing Face Of The Product Marketing Model. I lectured on “How To Take Advantage Of The System” at Stanford University and online. I’ve spoken all over the world at numerous conferences and universities.
8) I founded an NGO in India, SaveThem.net, where I wired up a village with electricity, built a computer lab, and taught children how to use the Internet.
9) I studied at Stanford University in the Science, Technology, and Society department (with a focus on Computer Science). I’ve been featured on the Four Hour Workweek Blog, Zenhabits, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, and many more.
10) My passions are music, film, and writing. I am a DJ, and I just completed filming my new Youtube show, The 90 Days Project: 90 Days To Becoming A DJ. My music is here: http://soundcloud.com/maneesh
This is my blog’s main goal: I want you to achieve your dream lifestyle.
It all started with a little seed. One comment from a friend, where he tipped me off that he had studied abroad without Stanford, and it was cheap plus he got to live with young people rather than old crotchety host mothers.
That small seed grew into a vision. I could experience the world alone, without Stanford, and save money. Just a single conversation with a single random friend changed my life.
And then I booked a ticket to Buenos Aires, and started a small business while traveling in Brazil, and it grew and grew while I continued to travel and live my dreams. And then opportunities led to more opportunities, and so on.
I want to be that spark that propels you to achieve your ideal lifestyle.
Great fires start from small sparks. You can’t achieve your ideal lifestyle without starting small.
So I ask you today to think: What, in your wildest impossible dreams, do you think would the most AWESOME, AMAZING, ideal lifestyle that could possibly exist?
I’m going to get you there.
Let me help you. Get in contact with me via email.