Get THE NEWEST HACKS
Interested in improving the social presence or SEO of your site? I’ve helped dozens of people break away from the 9-5, build an online business, and make money from anywhere in the world. Some of my students have moved to Costa Rica and Argentina. See Chris Reynolds below, who escaped his job and made it to Costa Rica with his girlfriend.
Here’s what I can do for you:
1) Private Coaching to help you build Location Independent Muse – $150/session
I’ve helped dozens of students break free of the 9-5 and build a business around their passion. I can help you too. Get in contact with me and we can schedule a chat about your ideal business.
2) Lifecoaching – $125/session
Apart from business, do you know your goals in life? Do you know your life passion? Do you know what you should be doing after college? Are you considering quitting your job, but don’t know how to proceed? I can help you find your life purpose. Get in contact with me and we can schedule a chat about your ideal lifestyle.
3) Business Consulting – $225/session
Are you trying to monetize your blog/business, increase traffic, build a social media strategy, or outsource your work? I can help you increase your revenue, build a brand, and develop a plan to double or triple your income within six months. Results are guaranteed. Get in contact with me and we can schedule a chat about your business.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few of my credentials:
2) I’ve founded several companies, including one that has allowed me to travel the world since 2010, completely outsourced. This business was featured on the 4 Hour Workweek Blog. Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1merER1zVFg.
3) I have been traveling around the world since 2008, starting companies, freelancing, outsourcing, and building online businesses. Inspired by the 4 Hour Workweek, I’ve built businesses that earn enough income, completely outsourced, to allow me to live without working.
4) I was featured on the cover of India’s biggest tabloid, Sunday Mid Day.
6) I’ve lectured at universities and conferences around the world. See my presentation on Running A Distributed Digital Nomad Business from the Art Institute of Vancouver. I presented at Persuasions ’08, a Persuasive Technology conference in Oulu, Finland. I presented my paper The Changing Face Of The Product Marketing Model. I lectured on “How To Take Advantage Of The System” at Stanford University and online. I’ve spoken all over the world at numerous conferences and universities.
8) I founded an NGO in India, SaveThem.net, where I wired up a village with electricity, built a computer lab, and taught children how to use the Internet.
9) I studied at Stanford University in the Science, Technology, and Society department (with a focus on Computer Science). Let me help you. Get in contact with me via email.I’ve been featured on the Four Hour Workweek Blog, Zenhabits, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, and many more.
10) My passions are music, film, and writing. I am a DJ, and I just completed filming my new Youtube show, The 90 Days Project: 90 Days To Becoming A DJ. My music is here: http://soundcloud.com/maneesh